Marriage is a commitment between a man and a woman with one goal in mind, to remain married for life. Here at Faith4Life Church, we offer Premarital Counseling (link to Counseling Page) for couples. A licensed and ordained minister will provide you with a clear, spiritual and practical understanding of what God’s Word has to say about marriage. If you’re interested, you may contact the church office at (512) 341-8957 to get started after pre-martial counseling.
Requirements for a wedding to be scheduled at Faith4 Life Church:
- Both parties must be born again according to Romans 10:9-10.
- Both parties parties understand the biblical teachings according to Romans Chapter 10.
- Both parties must be members of a Christian church.
- At least one party must be a member of Faith4Life Church Round Rock, Texas.
- Couples must be dating for at least one (1) year prior to beginning counseling.
- If either party has been previously married, there must be an official divorce decree issued by the courts.
- The couple MUST live in and maintain separate residences throughout the counseling process.